Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My goodness. Mr. Woo is no more. A week ago today Greg and I took him to be put down. He was just so old. Even though I could see it coming, and even through the years joking with the cat about the coming end time, and Mr. Woo's desire to see the cat, if not physically done it, at least crushed emotionally through some trauma.

It was so hard. This is the first I've been able to deal with it. Still too close.

will I come back here to let loose the thought beast? It's been ages it seems. Life is quite different now.

speaking of different, today is day 3 of submission to big Pharma. I need to keep this journal if for no other reason than to chronicle this part of my life.

Day 3. Gonna give it a month and see how it goes. This past Thursday was dark. Friday darker. That made me go to the docs and set up an appointment (which I kept) and got hold of a prescription of Prozac. Well, the chemical equivalent.

Do I really see a break in the sadness at this point, or is it the decision to take action that brings satisfaction? Not sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home