Sunday, December 10, 2006

Church Talk

Today I gave the talk at church. The title was 'Eco Community: changing the paradigm of Environmentalism'. It was well received. I wore my MinusCar T-shirt while giving it. I'm still the only one who commutes to church by bicycle.

After church and a nap (yes!) I went to our newly formed group exploring a sustainable community (BGgreen) afterwards, and Nathaniel was there. Whew... being close to him makes me weak. Ah well...

These days I've been riding around town at night looking at Christmas light displays. The cold nights and pretty lights draw me like a moth to a flame. Each night there are more displays. Each of them are wastes of electricity in a sense, but since they are there, it's my duty to enjoy them - by bicycle.

1 Comments:

Blogger SiouxGeonz said...

I was wondering what the talk was about. Keep plugging... there are now sometimes two or three bicycles parked in front of my church.

Mon Dec 11, 10:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home